Manchester United: Starting from Bobby Charlton, Ryan Giggs, and Paul Scholes, the legacy of Manchester United is continuing through the hands of legends like Christiano Ronaldo. This article discusses the upcoming matches and challenges of the Red Devils.
Manchester United Upcoming matches
Manchester United is now holding the 14th position in the English Premier League. Considering all the four matches that they have played, Manchester United won over Newcastle United and Brighton. They also got defeated by Tottenham and Crystal Palace.
The upcoming matches are as follows:
- Manchester United vs Paris Saint- Germain on Wednesday, 21/10/2020 at 12:30 AM.
- Manchester United vs Chelsea on Saturday, 24/10/2020 at 10:00 PM.
- Manchester United vs Red Bull Leipzig on Thursday, 29/10/2020 at 1:30 AM.
- Manchester United vs Arsenal on Sunday, 01/11/2020 at 10:00 PM.
- Manchester United vs Istanbul Basaksehir on Wednesday, 04/11/2020 at 11:25 PM.
- Manchester United vs Everton on Saturday, 07/11/2020 at 8:30 PM.
The upcoming matches are very challenging to the team as all the opposing teams are truly great and have proven their stands. So tough games are coming on the way and they have to sweat out a lot to prove their might.
The current squad looks so promising with the addition of four major players. The new players are Donny Van De Beek, Amad Diallo, Alex Telles, and Edison Cavani.
- Donny Van De Beek is from Ajax Club. He is a promising midfielder who can also play the role of a playmaker.
- Amad Diallo is a young dynamic player from Atlanta.
- Alex Telles is a left-back defender from F.C. Porto.
- Edison Cavani can be called as the major buy from Paris Saint- Germain. He is a striker and he dearly wants to play against his former team in the next match. As he has to finish his quarantine, he might not be able to show up for the match.
Manchester United team players
Manchester United also has proven players like Bruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba. Bruno Fernandes is a Portuguese midfielder, he joined the team during the last season. Paul Pogba, on the other hand, is a French and world cup winning midfielder. Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes are in a tussle right now, which might weaken the team. So the team has to sort out the internal issues to boost their upcoming matches.
The Manchester United team lacked Central Defensive Midfielders (CDM), also known as a box to box players. Now they have trained players like Scott Mctominay and Nemanja Matic to fill the roles. The other major players are Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood, and Hary Magure.
The central strikers are up to the mark but not as sharp as they are expected to be. The players can improve on their internal communication which was slightly lacking during the last matches, but the squad is potent and hence very promising.
Manchester United have a very talented squad this time. Considering the last matches, the strikers and midfielders equally scored well. The team as such was performing and the energy was distributed. But they have got some difficulty in reaching the ball from the midfield to the striker, and in holding the defense.
Since there are new players the issue has to be sorted out in the upcoming matches. That is the current hope of both the Manchester United fans and management.