World Environment Day 2021
World Environment Day 2021: Posters, Quotes, and Significance. World Environment Day is celebrated every year on the 5th of June. World Environment Day is celebrated every year to nourish and replenish our mother nature.
World Environment Day 2021 theme
World Environment Day 2021 theme is Ecosystem restoration. This aims to prevent, halt and reverse the degradation of ecosystems on every continent and in every ocean.
World Environment Day quotes
- Nurture the Nature.
- Be the solution not the pollution.
- Nature doesn’t belong to us. We belong to the nature.
- Green Earth, Clean Earth.
- Time spent with nature is never time wasted.
- The environment and the economy are two sides of a coin. If we fail to sustain environment we won’t be able to sustain life.
- Plants can survive without humans but humans can’t survive without plants.
- Love the earth as you would love yourself.
- He, who plants a tree, plants a hope.
- The climate is changing. When will we?
World Environment Day Significance
The significance of World Environment Day is that given the current scenario, the environment is dying. The human need a clean and green environment so as to sustain their lives. But surprisingly humans are the ones destroying it. Our mother earth is in danger because of certain acts of ours.
The climate is changing and the ecosystem is suffering. There is a lot of global warming, the glaciers are melting, and so many other things going on which are affecting our environment. Some people are making efforts while some simply ignore the fact that our ecosystem is in severe danger.
People need to understand the importance of sustaining nature. It is important to sustain nature so as to sustain the lives of human generations. By destroying nature now we are destroying the lives of the future generation.
So it is important to sustain the environment and we should start this with simple and easy steps. Such as stopping the use of plastic bags, proper disposal of waste, stop littering here and there, minimizing air, water, and noise pollution.
These are simple ways which anyone can do. We all need to start taking initiative and stop making excuses. Remember even a little effort matters.