you can stream these 42 cinema movies in february
Netflix will release no fewer than 42 new movies in February. Of Jurassic Park until Bullet train: You won’t want to miss these theatrical movies this month.
Emotionally we were still setting off fireworks last week, but actually we are already in February. Netflix makes sure we don’t have to be bored this month. The streaming service will add no less than 42 (!) new movies to its range in the coming weeks. From movie classics to more recent movie gems.
Featured Movies for February
We list them all for you at the end of this article. We first highlight a number of notable titles, this time action-thriller movies that are definitely worth watching. pass them on!
Angels and Demons in The Da Vinci Code
Netflix has both for February Angels and Demons Yeah The Da Vinci Code they are on schedule. Both movies star Tom Hanks as Robert Langdon, a professor who unravels mysteries with the viewer. Mystery cults, symbols, murders: you know Brown’s recipe. Have you seen both movies? Then you can also visit Peacock’s newest Langdon show.
Soon the new John Wick will finally be released. as sweetener Bullet train, a great movie from last year, definitely worth watching. The film is set on a Japanese high-speed train, in which a group of assassins are heading to the same destination and goal, without their knowledge. Long story short: You get a roller coaster of spectacular action, featuring Brad Pitt, Brian Tyree Henry, and the (maybe) new James Bond.
Mission: Impossible – Fallout
Speaking of action, Netflix also adds in February Mission: Impossible – Fallout Come on, the sixth film in the series. Tom Cruise’s Ethan Hunt is on the run with his team. They must race against time to avoid a nuclear attack. As if that wasn’t spicy enough, Hunt is also plagued by choices from his past. a true blockbuster, in the positive and negative sense of the word.
Jurassic Park (and more)
Fortunately, Netflix has also put some movie classics to music in addition to many originals. As of February 16 you can Jurassic Park start streaming. A spectacular piece of movie history that remains rock solid in 2023. After all, the movies just keep coming out with worse. special effects. Otherwise you can always jurassic world 2015, because that movie is also coming to Netflix.
straight outta compton
We are going back to the 1980s in California. Compton, to be exact. That’s where the legendary NWA hip-hop outfit of Eazy-E, Ice Cube and Dr. Dr. straight outta compton tells the story of that ‘musical revolution’, as the movie synopsis labeled the music of famous rappers.
The 42 new movies on Netflix
Fortunately, it doesn’t just stop at the earlier movies. Netflix has no fewer than 42 third-party movies scheduled for February. We have listed them all for you below.
- Angels and Demons (2009) – February 1
- The Da Vinci Code (2006) – February 1
- No Strings Attached (2011) – February 1
- The Stepfather (2009) – February 1
- Stromboli (2022) – February 3
- True Spirit (2023) – February 3
- Bullet Train (2022) – February 4
- The Viking Wolf (2022) – February 3
- I Know Who Killed Me (2007) – February 4
- Your Place or Mine (2023) – February 10
- Karada Sagashi (2022) – February 14
- Mission: Impossible – Fallout (2018) – February 14
- Love and other drugs (2010) – February 14
- The living and the dead (1995) – February 15
- Sex Tape (2014) – February 15
- Spanglish (2004) – February 15
- Spark (2012) – February 15
- A Time to Kill (1996) – February 15
- Battleship (2012) – February 16
- Beethoven (1992) – February 16
- Black Hat (2015) – February 16
- The Boss Baby (2017) – February 16
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017) – February 16
- Jurassic Park (1993) – February 16
- Jurassic Park III (2001) – February 16
- Jurassic World (2015) – February 16
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) – February 16
- Pitch Perfect (2012) – February 16
- Pitch Perfect 2 (2015) – February 16
- Pitch Perfect 3 (2017) – February 16
- The Purge: Election Year (2016) – February 16
- RIPD (2013) – February 16
- Ride Along (2014) – February 16
- Scent of a Woman (1992) – February 16
- Straight Outta Compton (2015) – February 16
- Ted (2012) – February 16
- Waterworld (1995) – February 16
- Unlocked (2023) – February 17
- After (2019) – February 18
- The Strays (2023) – February 22
- Call Me Chihiro (2023) – February 23
- We Have a Ghost (2023) – February 24
Did you see a mistake? Email us. We are grateful.
Reply to article:
New on Netflix: You can stream these 42 theatrical movies in February